Thursday 8 July 2010

Ooops!

I just happened to mention, in a conversation with Mrs. Kev, that the "On The Road" pre-season begins on Saturday. I don't think she was too impressed ....

As a batchelor, it is easy to go here and there whenever I want and I have to admit that I do sometimes forget that my "partner in crime" has a life outside of the world of non-league football.

It's easy for me to go to games 4 or 5 days on the spin, but Kev has his family to consider, so I think a couple of peace-making bottles of wine for Mrs. Kev may be in order!!

Hoping to get to the Fieldings on Saturday to see Sutton Tn AFC entertain FC United of Manchester. Hopefully the cricket team are away and there isn't a flaming wedding in the club...otherwise parking will be a bloody nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.